Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Serious Work

Can you guess what is happening at this very moment? It takes great concentration, some "alone time" followed with grunting and chattering. The end result...a loaded diaper!!!



We are in the midst of introducing new foods into our world. Tasty morsels of pureed sweet potatoes,squash, peas and yummy variations of fruit. But (sorry men) we all know its something they learn at a young age... When its time to empty the belly, just leave me in peace and I'll leave you a present! ;)

On another note, Samuel has learned to roll now. He can roll across our living room with great ease and attempts to get up into a crawling position when a toy is to far to reach. Guess I need to start baby proofing the house now!!!

2 comments:

Kate Cooper said...

He's already rolling?? How big is this kid going to get before I meet him?!?!

Aubrey said...

Oh, my goodness! Those pictures are too cute. Hooray for rolling, Samuel!!