Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Foaming at the Mouth

Samuel LOVES yogurt. He would eat it for every meal if he was allowed. Trust me those diapers are NOT fun to change. Since it is a well loved dish, I don't mind having it for lunch but I typically sneak in peanut butter, juiced veggies, chunks of fruit or all of the above! Today he refused to eat Fettuccine Alfredo (hard to believe) and so he sat through lunch hungry and upset. Now before you label me a terrible mother I did not let my son starve all day. We stick to our guns at every meal, but at snack time I do offer(bribe) Samuel with a win-win food. As I sat feeding him yogurt, his roaring belly overtook his table manners and he slurped, slopped, and chomped the peaches and yogurt as soon as I could get it to his mouth. Halfway through I noticed his face and neck were COVERED! Instead of being sensible and pausing for a napkin, I pulled the remaining sock of his foot and soaked up the "foam." I'm glad my little man isn't as particular on napkins as he is on meals!

No comments: