Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Gardening

I'm back and in full force! Back you wonder?! Well yes, I took a month off from (almost) all internet connections and fancies. I did check my email since many communicate only via email these days..myself included! It has been quite refreshing to distance myself from the glowing screen and yet I did miss reading my blogs i stalk follow. My TO DO list is still a work in progress but I am ready to show off my green thumb. True to my word I allowed, well pushed, Samuel into dirt, mud, worms, and the like. He was not impressed with dirt at first but finally decided it was worth digging his toes into!


 
Daddy let me wear my "sunday sandals" and mommy didn't fuss. Can I get a pat on the back please?!? ;) 

NOTE all the weeds that had taken over our walkway. I spent 2 DAYS pulling out the weeds and will post a VICTORY picture soon....

No matter the size of the job, Samuel is up for the challenge (or messing up your progress)

 The finished look! A variety of colors and low upkeep! 

TA-DA!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

beautiful!