Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthdays and house fires

Though our schedule has slowed down somewhat, our lives spiral around young boys. The energy never ceases (nor does the whining) and both boys soak up everything around them. David is on the verge of crawling, but seems content to let his brother do most of the toy fetching. I'm working with Samuel to encourage toy sharing--not snatching!!! Besides juggling the boys we've had some eventful happenings. To best illustrate I took note with my camera...

 

Our house is old AND rickety and OLD and amateur wiring keeps things working. Apparently we had a wee bit of a house fire without our knowledge recently. Tim was checking to see why our hot water had ceased to be hot and discovered melted fuses. OH THE JOY!

We also celebrated Samuel's birthday with a cake made by Grandmother (Tim's mom) and lots of friends and family. Thomas the Train is certainly at the top of Samuel's favorite so it was easy to decide how to decorate the cake!


My picky son has decided he loves corn. I'm okay with this. He is branching out!!! So when I'm feeling lazy exhausted then it makes for an easy dinner night. Bon Apetite!

No comments: