Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

10 months old

Wow how times flies! My boys are such a joy. Of course I can write that since at the moment there are no screaming babies tugging at my legs or demanding my undivided attention. THEN there are days that I live for nap time! :) The house stays cluttered and any attempt to pick up as we go is futile. Well I'm getting off topic a bit. TODAY it's about my 10 month old, David.

He eats ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Feta cheese, grapes, avocado, fried rice, spaghetti, dead leaves, fixodent wrappers, dog food...

He LOVES the outdoors. Anytime we even go near the door he falls apart if we don't exit to the porch or yard.

He loves to swing. We have a classy tikes swing hanging from our shade tree in the yard. He would swing all day if allowed.

He's firmly attached to his pacifier and blanket. Just this month he has also started sleeping through the night. BLISS for mommy and daddy.


He is FINALLY crawling. This of course leads to constant new discoveries -the good kind and the scary kind.
     Funny example: Samuel had to go potty. A SLOW and non-progressing learning curve. So we head to the restroom and David was left to play contently in the living room. But how much fun is that?!?! So he makes a beeline for the dog water bowl in the kitchen behind the door and trash can(which is technically out of his reach, right?). He dumped the water, swam around on the kitchen floor and then proceeded to get mad and upset. I left Samuel unattended on the toilet and took off for the kitchen. I found David soaked from head to toe face down and flailing. Samuel's toddler curiosity sent him running after me, bare from the waist down .  Thankfully no more puddles were "discovered" on the way back to the bathroom. That was a busy 2 minutes!

and last but not least, David's a momma's boy! He gets excited when he sees me and as soon as I scoop him up he cuddles into my shoulder and dishes out the baby love.



2 comments:

Julianne said...

Such beautiful boys! Thanks for the update :)

Heather M. said...

Thanks julianne! i need to "blog" more often!! :)