Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A quick rinse

So David LOVES the water. Be it  bath time, pool, washing hands, rain, dog bowl, puddle...you name it he goes for it. So I should have known that quick wash down on the counter was impossible to maneuver. My goal was to wash hands, feet, and face. Toss the pajamas on and make the bedtime routine quick and painless.When David saw the tiny sink full of water he refused to sit on the towel like a good little boy. He wanted all in!!! SO I yelled for Tim to get the camera and took pictures of my jelly roll squished in the bathroom sink as happy as a lark....




After I let the water out, he communicated in no uncertain terms that he was NOT happy about the loss of water. I never doubt what David is thinking or feeling. This kid is very expressive in everything that does!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sink pictures:)