Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's hot folks!

I'm always wanting family photographs, but never actively pursuing getting some made. We're good at snapping the kids in action, but that includes the gritty dirt, grass stains, and mismatched play clothes. Don't get me wrong, THOSE PICTURES ARE PRICELESS! But I don't want to print and frame those as much as a good scrubbed-behind-the-ears matchy-matchy photograph! Feeling motivated, we scheduled to do a photo swap with a friend and her family. The day came, the temperatures soared, and things did not go as planned. We proceeded despite the humidity and had an abbreviated family photo shoot. I took one look at my glistening forehead and red face and DELETED all the grownup pictures. The boys cooperated as any child would.

Unwilling and more interested in the surroundings.

Thankfully we managed to get a few and I will be content to frame pouty faces, giggles and messy hair!







1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Seriously, with faces like those, you can't go wrong!