Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

4 Months...

     Daniel Asher is 4 months old...ALREADY? Where has the time gone. Oh yeah I remember. I've been chasing a preschooler and a toddler. Learning the art of potty training, changing diapers and swiping gooey noses... oh and chiseling dried oatmeal off the kitchen table and the floor and the highchair and the chair-the-highchair-sits-in and the bowl that never made it to the sink. Next time I need a concrete slab poured, I'll just stop by SAM'S and pick up a box of instant oatmeal! So while life scurries onward and I slowly regain a few more minutes of sleep each night, my newest addition has begun to explore the world around him.

 IGNORE my face, focus on the baby smile!!!

 At 4 Months:
1. Mommy and Daddy can't decide what to call me still: Daniel, Asher, Baby Asher, the baby, him, yes that one, Baby Daniel... it will be official when mommy busts out the Modge Podge and decorates wooden letters to go on the wall.
2. I can roll from tummy to back.
3. I prefer to sleep on my tummy(no lectures) and don't mind playing on my tummy as long as I haven't just eaten.
4. I have chubby cheeks and one irresistible dimple on my left cheek. I have really chubby legs. SO.CUTE.
5. I smile anytime some talks to me.
6. I laugh and gurgle and cooh.
7. I reach for toys and make a bee-line to my mouth. My big brother David is already a good teacher in sharing. He makes sure I always have a toy next to my face or on my face if playing close by.
8. I'm already attached to a blankie and love to grab it or have it snuggled next to my cheek in the car seat.
9. I'm also my mom's best bud. Since I'm still a nursing baby I go where mommy goes.  I've been an excellent Christmas shopper. The sweet 'ol ladies go ga-ga over my smiles and the old men are quick to hold the door for my mommy!

Love. Cherish. Smother in kisses. Nurture. Scrub. Pamper. Nourish. Cherish. Love.

No comments: