Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

8 Months and Spring Cuts

     Some days I swear the minute hand on my wall clock drags along in earnest time with the drudgery of scrubbing pots, wiping noses, kissing tears away( this of course is not so bad), and scrubbing crusty dried stains out of our Sunday best. However one glance at the calendar and I wonder what worm hole has sucked up my sweet baby and left me with rolls of chubby laughter and over-eager hands. 

***************************************
8 months and counting...



I can ALMOST crawl, but refuse to try.
I love green beans, even though my brothers never have.
I've discovered yelling gets what I want quicker.
I'm attached to mommy and mommy is okay with that.
I love tickles under my chin.
I'm fascinated by the cat. Mommy hopes to use the unsuspecting cat as crawling motivation!!!
 I still enjoy 2 naps a day.
No teeth yet.
Everything goes straight in my mouth for quality testing.
******************************************

Big brothers received their warm weather hair cuts recently, but I'm wondering if I lopped off their hair too soon. The cooler nights have returned, but there is loads of sunshine during the day to keep there heads warm and their browning hands busy.



Busy digging up worms and moving weeds. Busy kicking the soccer ball around and chasing after furry friends with wagging tongues. Busy digging in the cool sand scattered across my porch instead of in the sand box. Busy jumping on the trampoline and showing off new boo-boos. Busy being boys.



No comments: