Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4 years old


I'm 4 years old.
I LOVE all things construction and farming.
I can name any piece of heavy equipment. Just test me! :)
I am very quizzical. I ask hundreds of questions. My favorite question is "what kind is that?"
I love order and schedules. I want to know all the events of the day ahead of time, especially when we go places.
I love to swim. I am old enough to start taking lessons this summer and am very eager.
I am beginning to take on responsibilities and chores, such as clearing the supper table, putting away my own laundry, bathing myself, and "making" my bed up. 
I take big brother role very seriously and love to boss around and love on my younger brothers.
I am learning that my actions are watched and duplicated by my brothers.
I understand that there are consequences for wrongdoing and blessings for a sweet and giving spirit.
I am still a bit shy, but am slowing doing better.
I still love fruits and veggies over pizza, but I won't turn down a piece of chocolate!!
I am 4 years old.

No comments: