Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Beginning

My phone bill has been "slightly" higher than usual. As I began to piece things together, the realization that newborn babies are quite a hit among family and friends, and therefore are worthy of an extra long phone conversation. I find myself repeating...joyfully repeating... the walk through pregnancy and the tiny steps of motherhood that I get to experience on a daily basis has caused quite a stir on my 450 "allowed" minutes. So hear I am finally giving way to the blogging community at large so that we can save on the cell phone bill and more importantly so I can share the wonderful and frustrating and tearful and joyous occasions that grace the lives of the Metcalfe Family.

1 comment:

Cricket W said...

When you have such a handsome young man, then it is worth the interruption in your life. Samuel is definitely handsome! :-)