Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ouch!


I've decided that immunization shots are not for mother participation. Yesterday I carted Samuel off to the doctor for his 4 month shots. Since Tim was at work, it was left to me to hold our sweet baby while he got poked and pricked. (boohoo) He put on a good show for the nurses and pediatrician, smiling and cooing, right up until the moment of doom. We survived and Samuel and I cuddled the evening away. :)
On another note, my Aunt, Uncle and cousin Ginny came to visit this week. They met Samuel for the first time! We had a lovely visit and I think Samuel put on a good show for everyone! He is now enjoying an "early Christmas" with his new Larry and Bob from Veggie Tales. Thanks Aunt Nana!

1 comment:

Kate Cooper said...

Sweet Samuel!!! I can't wait to meet him!