Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Morning!

I love mornings like these. In fact, I wish we all woke up each day with bright eyes, big smiles and a 10 pound diaper (oops), maybe not that last part! Our day doesn't always start so full of cheer, but when it does...




Samuel will be 5 months old tomorrow. He is such a sweet tempered fellow, with smiles to pass on to anyone! As most of you know, we are still going to PT for his Torticollis. Because he favors turning to the left, his head is flatter on that side. We will be heading to Birmingham for a Second Opinion. Often if this condition is not caught early enough then a baby's head can become very misshapen. One option is for a specialty helmet to be worn so that the skull can grow correctly. I really hope we don't have to take that road. Our pediatrician doesn't seem to worried at this point! On a happier note, Samuel is starting to roll some. He sits with a bit of help AND we are taste testing "grown-up" food. I will post a picture of his eating frenzy. Most goes up the nose, around the mouth, and down the bib.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Bray's said...

He is so cute! No wonder those smiles make for a good morning! I am trying to follow your blog but I cant for the life of me find the right button.........but anyway , my little pic is on Heather and Bens blog so if you find mine maybe you can add me...........ttyl. Bye

Aubrey said...

It is really such a shame you can't get a picture of that kid smiling...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

just to say hi~