Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Its just 2...

Thanks for moving on over to my new site! I will be "multitasking" with this blog, but don't worry my boys will get first priority!

I'll start with today! Samuel woke up yesterday with the dreaded hacking and caked on snot. He played hard, smeared his germs on Tim and myself and managed to convince me this may not be such a bad cold. OH one can dream... Today he added a fever, pulling on ears, refusing to eat and just wanting MAMAMAMAMAMAMA (that's mommy in toddler language).
David is now 11 weeks old and is not content to lay and enjoy the ceiling fan. He wants undivided attention too. His coos and smiles are irresistible but his fussiness is LOUD. By the time afternoon arrived both my shoulders were coated in Samuel love and my lap was tired of balancing both boys. I knew David did not need to be inhaling the germs that were taking over! Well I just happen to have built in lifesavers up the hill, so a quick dial up to Tim's grandmother and David was whisked off for some deserved one-on-one rocking and snuggling. I donned a fresh over sized t-shirt and enjoyed snuggle time with Samuel before early bedtime arrived.

Though my day was not ideal- laundry still sits in baskets, dirty dishes in sink, and toys on floor- I am learning to enjoy even the sick days. Now wheres my chick flick and heating pad....

No comments: