Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Consignment

Its that time of year again! I have this love/hate relationship with Kid's Consignment. Great deals are worth it when you are on a budget...which we most certainly are. I even THOUGHT I'd enjoy selling our own cast-a-ways or never worn items. Who can pass up the opportunity to clean out a clothes tub, make room for the next size up and pocket a little cash??? Yet every 6 months I put off hanging, pinning, tagging, and bagging till the last possible day. So tomorrow I will close myself up in the boys room, hand off all Mommy responsibilities to Daddy for the morning and feverishly prep my merchandise for market. Here are my 2 favorites...

Kids Market
Klassy Kids Exchange

Does any other thrifty nifty moms know of other good consignment sales in the Huntsville(and surrounding) areas?

No comments: