Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pushing the limits

We have finally instituted the "time-out chair." Toddler tempers are lurking around every corner posed and ready to pounce at the most unexpected times! One minute my sweet Samuel is giggling and making faces at little brother David speaking in a language only they understand. Then BAAAAAH, this blood curdling scream escapes from Samuel's lips and the world had better stop turning until he gets what he wants. My favorite is when he is drinking out of a regular cup and decides to sling it across 2 loads of laundry, the kitchen table, and myself.....(that was today's highlight)! So as Samuel learns his boundaries and the word obedience we visit the kitchen corner. There is just once small hitch in this process...
 
He still uses the chair for playing too....
 On another note:
I was able to tag

iron, pin, and hang...

price and seperate by size.
 
I'm ready for market now!
A special shout out to my little man, David. He took it easy and babbled away the afternoon as I worked.

 
First time in the bouncy. LOVED IT!!! 

No comments: