Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chuckling to myself

Irony is a funny thing. It sneaks up on you at the most unexpected times! I checked my email this afternoon during a painting break(pictures to come soon). I signed up for one of those "what to expect when your child is ## months old" when Samuel was born. Most of the time I hit delete after a few sentences, but something caught my eye and a burning curiosity drew my mouse pointer over and clicked before I could stop myself.

Are you ready for a baby? it asked.  

Well how interesting, I mused, seeing as I am balancing my 2nd child on my lap and ignoring the 20 month old as he runs rampant around the house...

 Now WAIT it doesn't stop there. It had a quiz and so of course I had to take it. It was essential that I determine if I was ready to have David or if I needed to inform God to please take him back b/c the internet quiz said I wasn't ready for another child yet... I got 5 out of 7 questions correct and was informed: 
      You're almost there -- but before you throw caution to the wind, you should brush up on a few body basics. Start by checking out 20 things to do before you start trying and 10 things HE should do before you start trying.


Oops! ;)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I need to take that quiz...