Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cotton Row 5K

Well I'm taking a break from painting my kitchen. I have lots to catch up on for the month of May and so I'll probably bombard you with several posts together. Spring Fever is deeply rooted in my bones and so I've kept us busy as bees around the house. In between home projects, house guests, and summer fun--- Tim and I have squeezed in exercise too. We worked our way through a 5k training program with Fleet Feet and "graduated" by running in the Cotton Row Run on Memorial Day.


It was a noble accomplishment...even if my 'ol gray-haired dad beat me by 16 minutes!! :) I did however beat my super awesome hubby by 1 WHOLE minute (heehee). We are still leaps and bounds away from our goals, but headed down the right path!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Hooray! Way to go, you two!