Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A new addition

You know how big your 1st baby child looks when introduced to the 2nd baby? Well I'm experiencing the same thing in the pet world! Welcome Mia (on left) to our family.


5 month old BALL OF MISCHIEVOUS ENERGY

It makes our still quite youthful Dakota seem like an old man. I've watched them interacting and tried to keep my distance as they adjust to each other. NO LIE, I see Dakota give her the "(grumpy) you've got to be kidding me" looks on a daily basis. Though I'm quite tickled at his obvious lack of enthusiasm with our new gal, it makes for some comical entertainment.  They do wear each other out and try to sneak in the house for afternoon naps whenever they see a vulnerable moment in me.

still working on ladylike behaviors

Here are some of the boys...
Celebrating Uncle Matt's birthday. When David DOES decide he wants to crawl, I'll no longer get to throw the baby on the table for easy feeding.

I know Samuel will grow into this reading chair sooner than I'm ready, but for now it swallows my big little boy in comfy goodness. 

Come on David--- knee, hand, knee, hand, knee, hand--- Oh well

No comments: