Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A babe of many words

My affectionate David is nearing 17 months. I'm not tedious enough to record milestones of my small children and I see them conquering many things these days.  Just on a whim I started jotting down words that David could say. I was pleasantly surprised.... Here are a few words along with their translations!!!

pwease- please      
tank u- thank you
cook- book           
hot
twaktur- tractor    
backhoe
doggy                     
kee-kee- kitty kitty
bite                         
dow- down
i cha- high chair     
ball
momma                  
go out
bye-bye                 
cwakuh-  cracker
0rsey- horse
choo choo
piper- diaper
aight- light

Samuel was such a LATE talker, (at least 26 months old) that it amazes me to hear how much David absorbs and then spouts it right back out. Not that we lack from Samuel now. He is my quiet absorber who stuns me with phrases like "oh my goodness" and "of course mommy."

No comments: