Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The mind is willin', but the body ain't

     Since I posted not so appealing photos of David, I thought I'd pass on the embarrassment to older brother Samuel. He slept in VERY late for such an morning person that he is. I do believe it was 8:45 before he crawled out of bed. So I decided he would not require a nap because I had neither the will or want to fight with him to lay down (one of those choose your battle moments). So Samuel played hard this afternoon AND helped mommy pick up around the house. I was satisfied with my decision to skip nap as happy-go-lucky Samuel steamed on with apparent energy. Alas it was too much for the sweet child. I found him curled up in the living room in Daddy's recliner. He gave out around dinner time amidst the chaos of the washing machine, vacuum cleaner, little brother laughter,  TV noise, ect ...

No comments: