Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

The BARE essentials

     
     This child has a SERIOUS problem. One that may require a team of psychiatrists some day. It may turn into a secret obsession, but I highly doubt it will fade easily without leaving a scar. MY sweet David LOVES his blanket and paci. He totes them everywhere. Even when I THINK I have stashed is safely for the day he can find it.  Tonight was no exception. While searching for a clean diaper before bed I was forced to release a unclothed child from the changing table. He toddled around the house happy as a lark while discreetly covering his babyhood with his massive blanket. I took to giggling and so did he. Here is the result!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely save that one in the David's Wedding Directory keep special photos file on your computer!!! Sorry guess I do too many weddings! --Nanni