Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring has come

We have been blessed with not one but TWO extremely boyish, as in dirty from head to toe with glee, outdoor toys. Tim took some scrap wood and made a dirt box just the right size for small dump trucks, backhoes, excavators, and taste testing. Poppi, also known as my Dad, created a masterpiece due to withstand many years of imagination. He built a large "sand box"  and filled it with all size rocks. He built it under our large shade tree and I foresee many years of joy ahead.

 YES! That is dirt and snot adorning this precious child's face. I'm building his immune system..DUH!!

 The coolest dad ever with the coolest dirt pile ever....

 Already tasted it-YUCK. Now what do I do with this stuff???

 Say cheese for momma!


I don't believe my living room has been haphazardly covered in toys since this warm weather spell. My boys would much rather be outside exploring and I'm perfectly okay with avoiding house work. Bring on the pollen season. I'll sniffle my way through these beautiful God given days of spring!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love how my house stays so much neater when warm weather hits! Looks like tons of fun at your place... we need to come visit!