Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Buh-Bye

11 Months

One year is sneaking up quick, but thankfully still 29 days away. This time last year I was sweating out the last few weeks of just the 4 of us. I was eagerly awaiting a bundle of pink and had a closet full of pinks, purples, laces, frills, and bloomers washed and hung. Beautiful bedding was ordered and grand schemes danced in my head of what the girly corner of the kids room would unfold to be. Yes, God was chuckling at me. Though I was not given the baby girl I had dreamed about, I  WAS blessed with another wonderful little man to cherish. 

Daniel is busy these days.
I am...
Pulling up on furniture and cruising around without letting go.
Eating table food and baby food
Feeding myself... and the dog... and the floor
Putting EVERYTHING in my mouth

Drooling gallons upon gallons
Sporting 2 front bottom teeth
Drinking whole milk from a bottle but still nursing.
Spastic about bath time. Especially if I bathe with my brothers. I soak them relentlessly. 

My hair is curly on the ends, just like Daddy.
Love to lay on Dakota and swat the cat. They tolerate me.
Not much for snuggling. I'd rather be exploring the kitchen cabinets.
Pretty good escape artist... NOT FUN for mommy.
Can wave and say "bye-bye"
Learning sign language for "all done" and "more"
FINALLY sleeping through the night.

I am 11 months old.

No comments: