Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Love Collecting Box


     Valentine Day has come and gone with little fan fair at our home. Sick kids and busy schedules and maybe HOLLYWOOD has just put to much emphasis on what should or could or would be the "idealistic form of Valentines." As I was browsing through new and favorite blogs and catching up on the fantastical lives of the world wide web mommas, I came across an endearing idea that even MY Valentine agreed was brilliant. The post is a great one, but skip on down to
How to Make a Love-Collecting Box and then go back and read the whole post.  Now I'm headed to dig through my yard sale piles for just the right box...

     FOR the record, my Rugged Artist, did bring home beautiful flowers and my OWN bag of chocolates to savor.   



 “His mouth is full of sweetness. And he is wholly desirable. This is my beloved and this is my friend.” ~Song of Solomon 5:16

No comments: